Back in the spring of 2017, I wrote that HTTPS results made up half of page-one Google organic URLs. In over three years, I haven’t posted an update, which might lead you to believe that nothing changed. The reality is that a whole lot changed, but it changed so gradually that there was never a single event or clear “a-ha!” moment to write about.Now, in the fall of 2020, HTTPS URLs make up 98% of page-one organic results in the MozCast 10,000-keyword tracking set. Here’s the monthly growth since April 2017:
There was a bump in HTTPS after October 2017, when Google announced that Chrome would be displaying more warnings to users for non-secure forms, but otherwise forward momentum has been fairly steady. While browsers have continued to raise the stakes, there have been no announced or measured algorithm updates regarding HTTPS.
I scoff at your data!
So, why am I writing this update now? While the MozCast 10,000-keyword set is well-suited for tracking long-term trends…
This is only a snippet of article written by Dr-Pete
Read Full Article
Website Design Articles
Welcome to our Website Design Articles section, we update our website design articles every 5 hours.
- 2018 Web Design Trends That Businesses Need to Consider – Website Designer Article
- Web Design Trends for 2018 – Website Designer Article
- Web Design – A Guide to Breaking Out in Website Designing – Website Designer Article
- 6 Tips for Improving Your Web Design in 2018 – Website Designer Article
- How to Choose a Web Design Company for Your Small Business? – Website Designer Article
- Contemplating Website Redesign To Leverage The 4 Benefits Of Optimal Design – Website Designer Article
- Minimalism and Maximalism, What Is Maximalist Web Design? – Website Designer Article
- Tips for Choosing the Right Web Design Training Course – Website Designer Article
- Importance of Responsive Web Design in 2018 – Website Designer Article
- 6 Different Ways a Responsive Web Design Will Benefit Your Search Engine Optimization – Website Designer Article
- 5 Real Niche Trends in Web Design to Take 2018 by Storm – Website Designer Article
- How Will Web Design Look Like in 2018? – Website Designer Article
- Components Of Professional Web Design – Website Designer Article
- Website Design – Hardware and Software Tools You May Need – Website Designer Article
- Custom Web Design And Why Go For It – Website Designer Article
- Why Business Owners Need A Web Design Agency – Website Designer Article
- Affordable Web Design Services – Website Designer Article
- How to Find the Right Web Development Company for Your Business? – Website Designer Article
- Latest Web Designing Trends – Website Designer Article
- The Ins and Outs of Responsive Web Design You Must Know About – Website Designer Article
Sign up to Amazon Prime for unlimited free delivery. Low prices at Amazon on digital cameras, MP3, sports, books, music, DVDs, video games, home & garden and much more.
You have questions? We’ve got answers! A vast community of IT enthusiasts ready to help you.
Disqus offers the best add-on tools for websites to increase engagement. We help publishers power online discussions with comments and earn revenue with native advertising.
Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.