Back in the spring of 2017, I wrote that HTTPS results made up half of page-one Google organic URLs. In over three years, I haven’t posted an update, which might lead you to believe that nothing changed. The reality is that a whole lot changed, but it changed so gradually that there was never a single event or clear “a-ha!” moment to write about.Now, in the fall of 2020, HTTPS URLs make up 98% of page-one organic results in the MozCast 10,000-keyword tracking set. Here’s the monthly growth since April 2017:
There was a bump in HTTPS after October 2017, when Google announced that Chrome would be displaying more warnings to users for non-secure forms, but otherwise forward momentum has been fairly steady. While browsers have continued to raise the stakes, there have been no announced or measured algorithm updates regarding HTTPS.
I scoff at your data!
So, why am I writing this update now? While the MozCast 10,000-keyword set is well-suited for tracking long-term trends…
This is only a snippet of article written by Dr-Pete
Read Full Article
Website Design Articles
Welcome to our Website Design Articles section, we update our website design articles every 5 hours.
- Tips to Choose the Right Web Design Company for Your Website – Website Designer Article
- What Can Web Design Do for Your Business? – Website Designer Article
- Web Design Tips to Improve Bounce Rates – Website Designer Article
- 3 Effective Web Design Strategies to Boost Conversion Rates – Website Designer Article
- Web Design And Development Company Principles On Making A Great Website – Website Designer Article
- Where Is Web Design Heading in 2018? – Website Designer Article
- Secrets to Making Your Web Design Picture Perfect – Website Designer Article
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Web Design and Development Company – Website Designer Article
- Why Choose a Web Designing Company for Website Development – Website Designer Article
- Three Crucial Points On How Responsive Web Design Affects SEO – Website Designer Article
- Responsive Web Design Is Not Optional Anymore – It's Mandatory – Website Designer Article
- Features That One Should Look for in a Good Web Design Company – Website Designer Article
- Finding An Affordable Web Design Company – What To Look For – Website Designer Article
- How to Grow Your Business Through Effective Web Design And Development
- What Is Website Redesign and When Is It Necessary?
- Items to Learn About Dental Website Designs
- Design Solutions – Take Your Website to a New Height
- Why Outsource Web Design Service?
- Custom Web Design – Parts of a Successful Website
- Website Design Ideas for a Great First Impression
Sign up to Amazon Prime for unlimited free delivery. Low prices at Amazon on digital cameras, MP3, sports, books, music, DVDs, video games, home & garden and much more.
You have questions? We’ve got answers! A vast community of IT enthusiasts ready to help you.
Disqus offers the best add-on tools for websites to increase engagement. We help publishers power online discussions with comments and earn revenue with native advertising.
Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.