Your e-commerce website must help you to acquire, convert and retain customers. A fully featured approach to e-commerce website design encompasses strategic planning, e-commerce development, systems integration, usability, social media and search engine optimisation. There are many factors that should be taken into consideration for effective e-commerce website design. Some of these are highlighted below.
- An e- commerce website design must take on a performance based approach where the income of the website design company is directly related to the number of sales generated through your website.
- A low set up cost and preferably no fixed ongoing support fees rather just a small, low cost for transactions to deliver high returns on your investment.
- The success of your e-commerce store depends largely on a range of strategic planning services which are designed to provide you with a clear online marketing strategy at the outset, and prior to the development of your website. This forms the basis of your online marketing and helps define how the website should be structured and designed to ensure that you can target a broad range of visitors that will convert into customers.
- Scalable e-commerce solutions that grow and evolve in line with your business and changes in your marketplace to reduce your need to re-develop your website completely in future.
- Your website design must offer a seamless integration with payment processing providers such as SagePay, WorldPay, Google Checkout and Paypal.
- Dedicated e-commerce hosting and business level e-commerce hosting that is backed by an uptime guarantee and in partnership with a provider of dedicated hosting. This will ensure your internet store remains fast and stable when you’re trying to achieve maximum client conversion and retention rates.
- Advanced online technical support, project management, ongoing management and marketing of your website must be fully managed. Your website design must offer you peace of mind via rapid responses to website maintenance and bug fixes as well as monthly reporting of website activity.
Given all these factors that are needed for an effective e-commerce website design, it is important to find the right company to design your e-commerce website for all your needs, to ensure the success of your online store. A good company will be able to provide robust and secure e-commerce solutions that will grow in line with your business needs.
Liquid Commerce is an e-commerce company based in the UK and is part of Digital New Media Limited; a leading e-commerce and digital new media specialist based in Torquay, South West England.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.