Hair loss or alopecia is associated with a genetic predisposition, aging and levels of endocrine hormones. But common weight loss diets or those that make you lose more weight triggers hair loss. A diet low in vitamins and minerals negatively affect hair appearance.
Balanced diet and proper hydration keeps your hair healthy
First, the diet must be balanced and must contain vitamin A, vitamins B (especially B6, B12, B9 or folic acid and B7 or biotin), vitamins C and E, certain minerals (copper, zinc, silicon, iron, and iodine) proteins and essential fatty acids. It is also necessary to associate an appropriate hydration. Ideally, we can absorb all these vital substances in the diet.
Vitamins A, C, E and B complex strengthens the hair
Regardless of how we can provide the necessary elements for our hair is important to know what should not miss:
• Vitamin A is essential for development of various tissues, which in the addition with zinc mineral has regulating effect on sebaceous gland function, responsible for the secretion of sebum, a natural lubricant of the hair. Its absence in the diet can lead to dry hair of dandruff and even excessively hair loss. Foods rich in vitamin A are liver, fish oil, milk, red, orange and yellow vegetables, and spinach.
• Vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and biotin are key elements in maintaining an adequate level of hemoglobin (a blood component responsible for “feeding” tissue with oxygen). Vitamin B6 is found in large amounts in protein-rich foods: liver, chicken, fish or pork, soy. Foods high in vitamin B12 are meat, eggs and dairy products. Folic acid is found mostly in grains, nuts, green leafy vegetables, orange juice, wheat germ and liver. Biotin deficiency rarely occurs in certain intestinal disorders (biotin is synthesized in the gut by the action of bacteria in normal flora).
• Vitamin C is involved in collagen synthesis; its absence can lead to increased fragility of hair with split ends and easy broken hairs. The good news is that this vitamin is found in many fruits and vegetables: citrus, potatoes, tomatoes and green leafy vegetables.
• Vitamin E intervenes in increased tissue oxygen uptake in the scalp and is contained in green leafy vegetables, nuts and seeds, vegetable oils etc. Minerals and essential fatty acids are fundamental for hair growth.
Among minerals, the most important for healthy hair are:
• Copper, along with B vitamins, is required for the synthesis of hemoglobin and is found mostly in liver, seafood, nuts and seeds.
• Iron is a mineral key role in hemoglobin synthesis and can be found in two forms: hemic (the body absorbs more easily) and non-hemic. It is therefore important that diet hemic iron sources include red meat (especially beef), organs (especially liver) poultry, fish (tuna, salmon) and eggs (yolk).
• Zinc is involved both in maintaining healthy hair, and in regulating the secretion of sebum in the scalp, with beneficial effects in preventing dandruff. Foods high in zinc are seafood, especially oysters, eggs and milk and some cereals.
• Iodine plays a vital role in hair growth. Although he usually is added in salt, the ideal is to obtain it from natural sources: seaweed, seafood, salmon, eggs, garlic.
• Omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids cannot be synthesized in the body, so should be taken from foods like fish (especially salmon), walnuts, soy, olive, or canola oil.
Hair is not just an accessory, but a complex biological system, which involved in regulating many factors (diet, stress, immunity, etc.). None of them should be neglected.
Calivita natural products helpful in alopecia or hair lose
– Selenium in composition of Pro Selenium supplement is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from external damage, improves immune system function and thyroid gland. It also reduces dandruff, and prevents hair loss.
– Power Mins mineral complex provides the optimal daily dose of necessary elements for the body to function properly.
– Vitamin B Complex from Mega B-Complex supplement composition with extended release helps the body in case of prolonged stress, hair loss and sensitive skin. Some symptoms of dandruff, hair loss, brittle nails or dehydrated skin are due to an insufficient intake of vitamin B.
– Oregano Oil has natural antibiotic effect and is effective in controlling dandruff and scalp infections that often lead to hair loss. Oregano Oil can be used as a few drops added to shampoo before washing in case of dandruff or directly on the scalp in other more serious problems.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.