Continuing where we left off in the last video, I set my SCSS abstracts files, putting together my Sass variables for fonts and colors. Once that is done I tackle setting up the typography for the site, getting everything set up so we can rock and roll through the rest of the site.
Github starting point:
Github for this project:
#designandcode #sass #scss
I have a newsletter!
New to Sass, or want to step up your game with it? I’ve got a course just for you:
My Code Editor: VS Code –
How my browser refreshes when I save:
Support me on Patreon:
I’m on some other places on the internet too!
If you’d like a behind the scenes and previews of what’s coming up on my YouTube channel, make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories