This rather nice series of hand-lettered postcards by London-based artist Lana Hughes was created in partnership with MOO as part of its recent Festival of Fonts campaign. Each design is hand-drawn and designed in Lana’s usual style, one that’s bold, experimental and fun.
Specialising in hand-lettering, sign writing and typographic illustration, Lana went freelance after graduating in Graphic Design from the University for the Creative Arts in Farnham, Surrey, in 2010. Clients so far have included British Airways, O2, Tesco, Liberty of London, Lovebox festival, Southbank London, Studio Canal, Buff EU, London Zoo, Scribbler cards, Kiehl’s & The Female Quotient.
Residing in a quiet corner of North London, she often hosts workshops and exhibits her pieces around the capital. In her spare time, she enjoys travel and spray-painting large-scale murals with other artists on her travels. Find out more: thisislana.com.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories