Worldwide, retail e-commerce sales totaled $2.29 trillion last year. By the end of this year they’ll have reached $2.8 trillion. If the trend continues apace, e-commerce sales will reach a whopping $4.479 trillion by 2021.
The message is clear: Consumers love the convenience of e-commerce; the reduced prices compared to real world stores, with their real world overheads; the greater range of products.
With a simple click, or tap, you can buy or subscribe to almost any product or service. Never has impulse buying been so easy.
It’s clear that e-commerce will continue to grow as a sector. But what exactly will it look like in the coming months and years?
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories