We know two things about blockchain: it’s changing the world and a lot of people don’t know what it is. Put simply, blockchain is a type of digital ledger that monitors the ebb and flow of assets among a network of users. And in the infographic below, you get to see how blockchain is revolutionising the world of art.
Created by CoinCentral, this infographic leads you through the basics of blockchain before going on to explore its artistic applications. Art and blockchain may sound like unlikely bedfellows, but when you consider the ever-increasing prevalence and exchange of digital art, their links start to become apparent.
So whether you’re an artist trading online, a collector hoping to legitimise your collection, or simply a tech fan eager to see innovative applications of blockchain, this infographic is right up your street. And if you’re still baffled by blockchain, we’ve got a jargon-free guide to tell you exactly what the hell it is.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories