Are you struggling to grow an engaged following on Twitter? Want to know why people are unfollowing you on a daily basis?
DK New Media share the most common reasons people unfollow in this infographic.
Here are the top 5 from the list:
- 52% – The worst crime you can commit on Twitter is being too noisy
- 48% – Too much self-promotion
- 47% – Posting too much spam
- 43% – Not interesting enough
- 29% – Too much repetition
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.