Are you struggling to grow an engaged following on Twitter? Want to know why people are unfollowing you on a daily basis?
DK New Media share the most common reasons people unfollow in this infographic.
Here are the top 5 from the list:
- 52% – The worst crime you can commit on Twitter is being too noisy
- 48% – Too much self-promotion
- 47% – Posting too much spam
- 43% – Not interesting enough
- 29% – Too much repetition
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.
- Start your Own Business
- Internet Business Opportunity
- Online Business For Sale
- Turnkey Websites For Sale
Computers and Software Buyers Guide
Compare Computers and Laptops
Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Buyers Guide
- Mobile Phones Accessories Buyers Guide
- All in one Printers Buyers Guide
- Fax Machines Buyers Guide
- Home Telephones Buyers Guide
Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phones
- Compare Mobile Phone Accessories
- Compare Smart Watches
- Compare All in One Printers
- Compare Fax Machines
- Compare Home Telephones
- Compare Home Telephone Accessories