With Tapatoru you can bring your contents display to another level. Beautiful, minimalistic and truly unique design will give an amazing impression to your visitors.
A list of features includes:
- Powered by Materialize framework based on Material Design guidelines
- Super-fast AJAX navigation with beautiful background transitions
- Beautiful minimalistic style and amazing canvas animations
- Six pre-made skins
- Six ways to showcase your project:
- Classic showcase with parallax
- Parallax blocks
- Simple format
- 3 and 4 columns block-based grid
- A huge amount of useful elements, such as tool tips, galleries, video and audio embeds, tabs, accordions and collapsible items.
- Gorgeous typography featuring sans-serif Roboto and monospace Miriam Libre fonts
- Super responsive – crazy attention to the detail for small and medium size screens (also tested on real iOS and Android devices and various OSes on desktop devices)
- Awesome technologies used, such as:
- Pug (formerly known as Jade)
- Package managers: npm and bower
- Code quality tools: ESLint and SCSS lint
- Gulp and very useful commands to compile Sass and Pug, minify css files using PostCSS and even minify and optimise the images
- 100% W3C valid code
- Well commented code, easy to customise for anyone
- Documentation Wiki on Github and in PDF format
Note: images are not included in the download and are meant for demo only.
Another note: this theme is AJAX based, so in order to use, run and develop it locally, you’re gonna need to run a HTTP server. All the instructions are described in the documentation (and in PDF format in the download) and don’t hesitate to contact us in case you need any help
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.