Star tattoos are one of the hottest design motifs or themes within the world of tattoo. In fact star tattoos are sought after more then any other type of design. This is based on monthly keyword search volume on the internet so the statistics could be a little off but overall star tattoo designs are incredibly popular.
Please be forewarned just because something is popular especially a certain tattoo design does not mean you should run out and get one. These are the types of tattoos you will regret later in life when they are no longer popular or the in thing. Instead you should always get any permanent tattoo or piercing because you feel a deep connection and the tattoo or piercing holds some significant meaning for you other then it was popular or I saw it on a famous celebrity. I can promise in another 20 years most people won’t remember the celebrity or that star tattoos were popular. This is not meant to discourage you if you were already out activity looking for a star tattoo design or pictures of star tattoos and the like. If you already feel a connection with the star as a tattoo symbol then by all means express yourself and go for it.
So why are star tattoo designs so amazingly popular? There are probably a wide variety of reasons and here are some of the things that customers have told us.
1. Unisex design- star tattoos are really a unisex design. This means that any type of star tattoo design be it a nautical star, or a stary night tattoo it really doesn’t matter stars are such a universal theme that they will fit well for both sexes.
2. Bold and Strong – Star tattoo designs are often very bold and strong. The thick lines or solid shapes make a bold tattoo that really stands out and can be seen from a distance.
3. Variety of Colors – Star tattoo designs can be done in a variety of colors and you are really not limited to anything specific. For example a pink colored star works just as well as a deep blue or a red star tattoo. So you can use a meaningful color scheme that enhances your overall design.
4. Cheap Designs – another reason they are so popular is star tattoos can often be designed either by hand or even done free hand by the tattoo artist. They are easy to design, change and adapt.
5. Variety of Sizes – Stars can be done in a wide variety of sizes and tweaked in many different ways to fit the space or location on the body where the person wants the tattoo.
6. Symbolic Meaning – there are deep meaning behind stars and yet they are sort of up to personal interpretation also.
There is also a large variety of different star types to chose from. For example there is the historic nautical star tattoo that was an important good luck symbol to sailors. There are shooting stars, and star and moon clusters just to name a few of the variations. There are really a lot of different options with start between, size, color, location and type of star the tattoo can have a very different and original feeling.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.